Why you need an agent in China?
Though, most customers are still under the impression that working directly with a supplier, manufacturer or factory will definitely give them access to better quality product or service, actually they will be surprised to find that such case will be a bad experience and they will have to bear much more trouble than they thought.
Here is the list of the problems that may happen to the customers while conducting business in China.
The reason to appoint SF International Trade Co., Limited
1. Time Consuming – Sourcing is really a time consuming process.
2. Quality of Goods – The quality of the goods is of major concern.
3. Honest and responsible – Suppliers are not so honest and responsible as you thought.
4. Experience – Inexperienced suppliers cause big problems on documents, shipping etc.
5. Communication – Differences between languages and cultures are the major hindrance when conducting business in China. Ineffective communication may lead to slow, unprofessional or even irrelevant response from the suppliers.
6. Direction – You have no direction about purchasing, whether it is done via manufacturers or other indirect sources.
7. Hard task – It is also a hard task to plan your agenda without knowing the commodity distribution well.
8. Packaging – The supplier won’t or can’t pack according to your requirement.
If you have any inquiry, kindly contact us as below:
We are ready to attend you as soon as possible.